SHRUBS AND TREES:
In spring and/or fall, spread product to 6 cm (2 ½”)around each tree and shrub. For new plantings, dig an appropriate hole for the root ball and mix half of removed soil with an equal amount of the garden soil. Follow nursery instructions for plantings.
FLOWERS AND VEGETABLE GARDENS:
Apply in spring and/or fall. For existing gardens, spread product 6 cm (2 ½”) evenly over garden. Work into existing soil. For new gardens, seeds, seedlings and transplants can be planted directly into Golfgreen® Garden Soil or mixed with existing garden soil. Apply again before hot weather at the same rate as an ideal mulch and plant food for vigorous summer growth.
CONTAINERS AND POTS:
Including Tropical plants. Young plants should be repotted yearly, while more established plants should be repotted every 2-3 years. To give roots room to grow, always use a larger pot when repotting
1.) Water plant several hours before repotting. 2.) Prepare new pot by lining with a layer of coarse gravel.
3.)Cover the gravel and the bottom of the pot with potting soil. 4.) Making sure not to damage the root system, lay plant on its side and gently tap the bottom and sides of the pot to loosen the soil. 5.) Place plant in its new soil. 6.) Fill pot with soil within 2 cm (¾”) of the top. 7.) Press soil lightly and water plant thoroughly using room temperature water.
• Apply in spring and fall seasons.
• Spread evenly over lawn, 0.5 cm (¼”)
• Top-dress lawn with grass seeds
• Keep soil damp at all times
• Frequent watering is more effective than heavy watering
• Spread a 1 cm (3/8”) layer over patch to be repaired and mix with existing soil to a 2.5 cm (1”)
• Apply grass seed
• Water gently and thoroughly
• Keep damp until new grass emerges