Young plants should be repotted yearly, while more established plants should be repotted every 2-3 years.
To give roots room to grow, always use a larger pot when repotting.
How To Apply:
• Water plant several hours before repotting
• Prepare new pot by lining with a layer of coarse gravel
• Cover the gravel and the bottom of the pot with potting soil
• Making sure not to damage the root system, lay plant on its side and gently tap the bottom and sides of the pot to loosen the soil
• Place plant in its new soil
• Fill pot with soil within 2 cm (3/4”) from the top
• Press soil lightly and water plant thoroughly using room temperature water